Cycling holiday for families by the sea.
Would you like to experience a cycling holiday with your mini cyclists?
Here is a tour to experience a cycling holiday suitable for young children.
- Short route – 22 km per day
- Entirely on a cycle path (Flower Cycle Path)
- Luggage transport included so you travel light during the da
- Itinerary along the coast with plenty of opportunities to “stop for a swim/play”.
- A weekend designed for families for a first (and not) relaxing experience.
Day 1: Arrival in Imperia
Individual arrival at the hotel in Imperia. City tour or swim in the sea.
Day 2: Imperia – San Remo 22 km
Pick up bike at the rental (10-minute walk from the hotel) and here the adventure begins. You will follow the bike path to San Remo (your destination). You will travel during the day at your own pace with the option to stop at your leisure along the way. When you arrive at your hotel you will find your luggage and enjoy some time at the beach.
Day 3: San Remo – Imperia 22 km
Return along the same route. Return bike to the rental and your luggage will be waiting for you at the hotel. If you prefer, you can leave your bike at the rental point in San Remo and return to Imperia by train or leave directly from San Remo.